The Bluebird Pidion BIP-1500 is like that little red multi-tool (you know the one) for your business. This highly-functional, multi-featured device is designed to give your team a single-device solution. The BIP-1500 is optimized to perform in industries that make use of point-of-sale transactions, ticketing, or otherwise need to print receipts or tickets on location.
The BIP-1500 includes many standard and optional features: barcode scanner, magnetic strip reader, RFID, printer, and a options for a rear PIN pad, extended battery, or biometric fingerprint scanner. These features allow your team to do what they need to, where they need to, using a single device.
- Magnetic Card Reader
- IC Card Reader
- Built-in 2" or 3" thermal printer
- 3 Megapixel Camera
- Communications: Bluetooth, IrDA, 802.11 b/g, GSM, CDMA
- Modular design: supports optional pin pad or biometric fingerprint scanner.
For more information you can download the datasheet.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2" printer - max 3.4" x 7.8" x max 1.8"; 3" printer - max 4.9" x 8" x max 2"
- Weight (including standard battery): 2" printer - 1.25 lbs. (560g); 3" printer - 1.3 lbs. (578g)
- Display: 3.5" QVGA or VGA
- Keypad: 25-key Numeric (42-key QWERTY optional)
- Standard Battery: Rechargeable, 7.4V, 2000mAh, Li-ion
- Expansion Slot: MicroSD up to 32GB
- SIM/SAM Slot: 2 SIM / 4 SAMs
- Printer: 2" or 3" Thermal (max 90mm/se)
- Camera: 3 megapixel
- GPS (optional): Integrated GPS with Network Independent A-GPS
- PXA320, 806MHz Processor
- OS: Windows Mobile 6.5
- Memory: 256 MB RAM / 512 MB ROM (up to 1GB)
- Interface: USB 1.1 Host & Client
User Environment Chacteristics:
- Drop-tested 5ft. (1.5m) to steel surface
- Storage Temp: -30°C - 70°C (-22°F - 158°F)
- Operating Temp -22°C - 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- WWAN: GSM/GPRS/eGPRS/UMTS/HSDPA or CDMA
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 b/g
- WPAN: Bluetooth Class II V1.2
- Scanner: 1D Laser, 2D Imager, or HD Imager
- MSR: Track 1, 2, 3
- IC Card Reader: ISO 7816
- RF Card Reader (optional): ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693