The Bluebird Pidion BIP-6000Max is a rugged handheld computer that is unmatched in its integration of technology and usefulness. From the fast 806 MHz processor to the capability of barcode scanning and RFID, the BIP-6000Max can challenge the most demanding applications. The BIP-6000Max is suited to parcel delivery, meter reading, public safety, patient and pharmaceutical tracking, work orders, fleet, asset, inventory and facility management, among many other applications.
The BIP-6000MaxGrip and BIP-6000MaxID are rugged data collection devices that bring ease-of-use to data collection. Each model has a contoured pistol-grip designed to fit comfortably in the hand for all-day use. The MaxID products support LF and UHF RFID. The MaxGrip models support 1D laser or 2D CMOS barcode scanning.
Ask SDG Systems about how the BIP-6000Max, MaxGrip and MaxID can meet your needs.
Download Datasheet (with specifications)
Download User Manual (Windows)
- Rugged-tested IP65, 1.8m Drop, -20C to 55C
- MIL-STD-810F Tested and Approved
- RFID Reader, Barcode Scanner, 3MP Camera
- MaxID LF and UHF RFID support
- 806 MHz PXA 320, Windows Mobile 6.1, Linux 2.6
- HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS
- 3.5" VGA, TouchWindow LCD (no bezel obstruction)
- Numeric or QWERTY keyboard
- Android (AOSP) Option
- Certified integration with SAP NetWeaver
- SOTI MobiControl certification
Android Screenshot (not actual size):
User Environment Characteristics: