|Click image above for video.|
Windows Embedded 6.5 & Android 2.3 Available Now!
Juno T41 Literature
- Product Datasheet (PDF)
- Product Accessories Sheet (PDF)
- Work Hard & Smart - Juno T41 Whitepaper from Trimble (PDF)
Juno T41 Description:
The Trimble® Juno® T41™ rugged handheld computer is a powerful, connected and compact solution for your entire mobile workforce. The Juno T41 handheld offers the convenience and ease-of-use of a smartphone with durability and long-term support that smartphones just don't offer. Its slim, ergonomic design is easy to grasp and enables all-day use by hard-working professionals and demanding consumers alike.
The Juno T41 handheld has voice, SMS text and 3.75G cellular data transfer capabilities on GSM cellular networks worldwide. You can upload and download data from the cloud using Wi-Fi or WWAN (cellular) connections. The 8 megapixel camera application can be set to automatically include time and location data from the GPS receiver.
The Juno T41 handheld is available with either Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android® 2.3.4 "Gingerbread" operating systems and includes a capable 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM to run software applications fast and reliably.
Juno T41 Key Features:
- Outdoor rugged design certified to MIL-STD-810G and IP65 or 68
- Choice of operating systems: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 2.3.4
- 4.3” WVGA Sunlight-readable Gorilla® Glass Display
- Multi-Touch User Interface with Conductive Stylus Compatibility
- 8 MP camera with dual LED flash and geo-tagging
- 3.75G cellular data, text and voice capability
- 1 GHz TI OMAP processor with 512 MB RAM and up to 16 G on board Flash storage
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi b/g/n with Cisco certified extensions v4
- GPS receiver with 2 - 4 meter accuracy
- MCX GPS Antenna port for increased yield opportunity
- Electronic Compass
- Robust custom port with USB 2.0 full speed protocol
- Conversion cables available for 9-pin Serial or USB host
- Full-Day battery life, and an optional External Battery Pack for even longer run-time
- Support for 10 languages: English, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- 12-month manufacturer warranty with extensions available
Juno T41 Configurations
The following configurations and part numbers are available for the new Juno T41 handheld.
|Juno T41 Configurations|
|Part Number||IP Rating||O.S.||CPU||RAM/
|256 MB /
|256 MB /
|512 MB /
Juno T41 Standard and Optional Accessories
The standard pack-out includes the following items:
- International AC Charging Kit
- Ultra Clear Screen Protectors (qty 2) Kit
- Wrist Strap
- Quick Start Guide
Need even more information? Look at the Trimble Juno T41 Customer FAQs.