Data List Manager for EPX-B
Data List Manager for EPX-B allows you to scan barcodes and NFC tags (Pro feature) into lists that you create, edit, and share, using any barcode scanner supported by the EPX-Barcode scanning framework and NFC on your device. With EPX-Barcode, our Enterprise Platform Extension for barcode scanners, you can use camera scanning, integrated scanning, or cost-effective USB scanners. Compatible USB scanners are in our online store.
Data List Manager enables you to share barcode lists in tab-delimited or CSV format via text message, email, Bluetooth, Google Drive, Evernote, etc.
Think of Data List Manager as simple asset management:
- Create a list of serial numbers, then e-mail it to the accounting department.
- Scan the parts of products used on a job, then upload it to Drive as a CSV file.
- Create lists of books by category and save them to Evernote.
- Record the GPS location of where barcodes are scanned (coming soon).
- Scan packages and record the time they are shipped or delivered.
- Store location information
- Store directly to Google Sheets
- Read NFC tags
Looking for an enhanced or customized version of Asset or Inventory Management? Talk with one of our sales representatives about how we can customize a solution to your needs.
Get it on Google Play
Data List Manager is available to download for free at the Google Play Store.
Data List Manager Survey
We love hearing from you, and your feedback is invaluable to us. Take a moment to answer the following survey so that we can incorporate your input, suggestions, and criticisms into our product development.