Code Reader™ 2300
The Code Reader™ 2300 (CR2300) is a reliable, Bluetooth barcode reader designed for use in retail applications—from POS and inventory tracking to mobile coupons and ticketing. Its ease of use and rapid data transmission allow it to securely handle anything that comes its way.
The CR2300 is an ideal match with other Bluetooth-enabled devices powered by iOS, Android and Windows operating systems. The versatile interface between reader and mobile device is seamless, and requires no need for modified or additional software. The CR2300 is also equipped with a robust imaging decode engine that generates omnidirectional barcode reading and high-speed data output. Features like these equate to fewer delays and shorter lines at check-out counters—both of which are key factors in garnering positive customer relations.
The CR2300 is compatible with EPX-Barcode, our software solution that provides developers with a single, simple API that unifies access for many different types and methods of barcode scanning, including camera, laser, and imaging scanners.
- Lightweight, ergonomic barcode reader
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D and postal barcodes
- Durable, quick-release rechargeable battery cartridges
- Battery status LED indicators with fuel gauge
- User feedback with audible tones and LED
- Unequaled performance on rounded, curved and shiny surfaces
- Multiple programmable buttons for customized work flow processes
- Easy to clean, disinfectant ready housing
- Paging button to assist in locating reader (Charger Station with embedded CodeXML® modem option only)
- Reads barcodes on cell phone screens
- CortexRM ® Remote Management ready
- CodeOne extended warranty plans
CR2300 Quick Start and Configuration Guides
View the Code Quick Start and Configuration Guides below:
Learn how to pair the CR2300 with Windows, Android, or iOS mobile device.