Juno T41 Datasheet
For more information on the Juno T41 handheld, download the Juno T41 datasheet.
Trimble Juno T41
Sale: From now through July 1, get 25% off Juno T41 handheld computers. Code: T4125. Shop here.
The Trimble® Juno® T41™ rugged handheld computer is a powerful, connected and compact solution for your entire mobile workforce. It offers the convenience and ease-of-use of a smartphone with durability and long-term support that smartphones just don't offer. Its slim, ergonomic design is easy to grasp and enables all-day use by hard-working professionals and demanding consumers alike.
The Juno T41 has voice, SMS and MMS text and 3.75G cellular data transfer capabilities on GSM cellular networks worldwide. You can upload and download data from the cloud using Wi-Fi or WWAN (cellular) connections. The 8 megapixel camera application can be set to automatically include time and location data from the GPS receiver. With enhanced 1-2m GPS and 1D/2D barcode imager options, the Juno T41 can meet a wide rage of data collection needs. The UHF RFID option is ideal for industrial applications, including asset management and other data collection.
The Juno T41 is available with either Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android® 4.1 "Jelly Bean" operating systems and includes a capable 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM to run software applications fast and reliably.
- Outdoor rugged design certified to MIL-STD-810G and IP68
- Choice of operating systems: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 4.1
- 4.3” WVGA Sunlight-readable Gorilla® Glass Display
- Multi-Touch User Interface with Conductive Stylus Compatibility
- 8 MP camera with dual LED flash and geo-tagging
- 3.75G cellular data, text and voice capability
- 1 GHz TI OMAP processor with 512 MB RAM and up to 16 G on board Flash storage
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi b/g/n with Cisco certified extensions v4
- GPS receiver with 2 - 4 meter accuracy; Optional "G" models offer 1 - 2 meter GPS accuracy
- 1D / 2D Imager available (see Bulletin below for details)
- UHF RFID supports EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) protocol (see Bulletin below for details)
- MCX GPS Antenna port for increased yield opportunity
- Electronic Compass
- Robust custom port with USB 2.0 full speed protocol
- Conversion cables available for 9-pin Serial or USB host
- Full-Day battery life, and an optional External Battery Pack for even longer run-time
- Support for 10 languages: English, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- Manufacturer 24-month standard warranty with optional extended warranty
- SOTI MobiControl Mobile Device Management (MDM) option available
- UHF RFID option available
The standard pack-out includes the following items:
- International AC Charging Kit
- Ultra Clear Screen Protectors (qty 2) Kit
- Wrist Strap
- Quick Start Guide
T41 Introductory Video
Watch the video below to discover more about the Juno T41.
Our Video Review of the Juno T41
We've created our own video review of the Android version of the Juno T41. Watch to learn its features and benefits.
See the table below for the Juno T41's specifications.
|Operating System:|| |
800MHz or 1GHz, Texas Instruments DM3730
|Flash Storage:|| |
8GB, 16GB, or 32GB
|Expansion Slots:|| |
MicroSD memory card slot SIM card slot
|Integrated Features:|| |
|Optional 1D/2D Barcode Imager:|| |
|Optional Real-Time Enhanced GPS:|| |
|Optional Ultra-High Frequency RFID:|| |
|Power Supply:|| |
|Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean":|| |
|Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5:|| |
|Application Developer Support:|| |
|Dimensions, Weight & Color:|| |
2 year limited warranty
View the table below to compare the Juno T41 to other handhelds we carry.
|Price||$1275 - $1451||$1319 - $1583||$1409 - $2897||$867 - $1000|
|OS||Android 4.2.2 or WEHH 8.1||Android 4.2.2 or WEHH 8.1||Android 4.1 or WEHH 6.5||Android TM v4.2|
|Resolution||1280 x 720 pixel||1280 x 720 pixel||480 x 800 pixel||1280 x 720|
|Processor||Dual Core Processor 1.5GHz||Dual Core Processor 1.5GHz||800MHz or 1GHz, Texas Instruments DM3730||MTK MT6589 Quad-core CortexTMA7 1 GHz|
|Battery||Rechargable, 3.7V, 3,000mAh, Li-ion||Rechargable, 3.7V, 4,500mAh, Li-ion||3300 mAh, 3.7 V (@0.2C), 12.2 Wh Li-ion rechargeable pack||Li-ion|
|Memory||1GB RAM / 8GB ROM||1GB RAM / 8GB ROM||512 MB||1 GB / 8 GB storage|
|Camera||8 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash||8 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash||8 megapixel camera with geo-tagging and dual LED flash||Front 2.0 MP camera (model equipped with barcode reader doesn't have front-camera|
|RFID||Optional, ISO14443A&B, ISO 15693||Optional, ISO14443A&B, ISO 15693||Choice of 865-868 MHz or 902-928 MHz, supports EPC global Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) protocol||NFC ISO/IEC 21481 Type A, Type B, Felica|
|Barcode Scanning||2D Imager (1D/2D Barcode)||2D Imager (1D/2D Barcode)||1D/2D Barcode reader||- 1D/2D barcode reader with physical trigger|
Juno T41 Accessories
Listed below are some popular accessories for the Juno T41. More accessories can be found in our online store.
|Juno T41 stylus with tether|
|Juno T41 wrist strap|
|Juno T41 screen protectors|